A bag of bones and a fur

When I was I child my father used to take me and my twin sister to the natural museum in Stockholm, we called it döda skansen (the dead zoo). It was filled with stuffed animals, the most interesting animals where the specimen from the 18th century, filled with the spirit of the enlightenment the scientists got bones and furs sent from all over the world. The problem was that the people who stuffed the animals didn't have a clue how the animals looked, resulting in very funny looking animals. My sketches are partially inspired by my childhood memories. The Albatross The Elk The Zebra The Crocodile The Drunk duck The Elephant The Hyena The Piggles

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:43 PM

    I love you, dude, and your artwork is nice aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:51 AM

    still love your duck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Zebra!!!!

    Ps:döda skansen (the dead zoo), Love this also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HE!! HE!! These are funny animals ... or creatures?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the zebra is my fave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, great!!!!

    See you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:07 PM

    These are great! I especially like he croc.

    ReplyDelete