In search for the magnetic north pole

On of my hobbies is polar exploring, poling for shorts. I thought I'd reveal some of the secrets of successful poling. The first step of successful poling is the transportation, I as many poler's before me choose a compact sled with the ever so practical foldable dog. Polar regions tend to get quite nippy, I always keep a pot of tea handy. It warms internally as well as externally. As Megalomania is common streak amongst polars I always brings a talking parrot for reminders that I'm a mere mortal. I'm used to living in style, and I don't think my poling activities should put a hinder to my comfort, that's why I always bring my inflatable palace along. Polar regions are a great place for tanning, if you choose to do it summertimes There's a lot of poles around finding the right ones is the tricky part of poling And never be afraid of asking for directions, polar bears love mingling with polars Rivalry amongst polars is great, remember to keep your head cold, (but not to cold it might affect the temperature of your tea) The feeling when finding the right pole is unbeatable That's all you need to start poling, print out the instructions and bring them along, maybe I see you all in a pole near hear soon.

30 comments:

  1. I was at the North Pole last Tuesday but didn't see you there. Did you go to the Magnetic North by mistake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I got stuck to the static pole had a hell of a time getting loose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im kindda closer to the other pole see if one day i venture myself in the fantastic world of poling, need to get one of those inflatable palaces though, cant leave home without one of those, amazing pooost

    cheers man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waow, you work is amazing, I like very very much your imagination !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very educational!! I never been to a the pole before ... living in the tropical area, I have zero pole survival skill. Very educational, now I know what I need to prepare when I visit the pole someday ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!!Hahaha very funny!Someday I will go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work always makes me laugh! THis is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm biPolar - have yet to get to the poles, though...

    ReplyDelete
  9. "No I got stuck to the static pole had a hell of a time getting loose."

    Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great next time I'm off poling I contact you all so we can make a party of it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm...

    never been to Poland either...

    ReplyDelete
  12. More inflatable and foldable items, please, mr. Mattias... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once I went to the pole but I'm not sure it was the "real" North pole..
    But now I got the instructions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hm reused this post found it suited Polar perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahah these are great Mattias, made me laugh a lot! Your style and imagination is just fantastic, can't get enough of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting and so much creative

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely work! very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. it's all brilliant, simply brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is great stuff, I love the foldable dogs, and the tea.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wot no pole dancing?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Does he have robe on? That is priceless. I really like the idea of foldable dogs. If that was true, I could take my doggie to work and stick him in my desk till he needed to go outside. You have some great concepts here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brilliant! Hilarious! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great! I especially like your hat and the dogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Me, too. What they all said! I really like the folding dogs and the tea-cozy hat. Do you think there are Moomintrols mixed in with the polars? This is making me think pretty hard.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your work is always so clever and funny - loved the inflatable palace, and the polar bear in his dressing gown is priceless :0

    ReplyDelete
  26. the folding dog's are great for just such a trip! I absolutely love your active imagination! Who doesn't leave their real palace with an inflatible one.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. The bear in the robe is unforgettable...!

    Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow this is just endlessly wonderful! I nearly did a root beer spit take when i saw "Magnet Envy"! Really nice stuff Mr. Mattias. Love those Moleskines!

    ReplyDelete