My wifes solo show

My wife Cecilia is having here first solo exhibition, the show opens this Thursday, August 28th, between 5 and 7 pm. It continues until September 17th. Wish I could be there! This is where you start paying with sweat The day before yesterday I took a stroll up the hill to a little chapel, the heat and the climb made me sweat uncontrollable, luckily the place was empty and with a soft breeze rather pleasant. Afterwards I choose to stay on my room, a room with a view, this little church has the unfortunate habit of tolling it's bells at 7 am. But at that time I ought to be awake already

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Cecilia, I'm sure it will be very successful. I love the plein air sketches, so different for you. Tough assignment in that heat though, couldn't they have asked you in May or October? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull drawing, man.
    Congrast to your girl.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:19 PM

    I LOVE your "little church" - what amazing detail and control of your pen - but that is not at all surprising! Congratualtions to you wife. Please share some photos from the exhibit so we can "meet" her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. en sådan söt liten kyrka måste man förlåta. vilket fantastiskt tak! jättefin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:45 PM

    I looove that church. How do you do such gentle shading? Would love to see some of your wife's work too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I accidentally stumbled upon your blog. I love your art!

    ReplyDelete