Staring match

One week of Unix. On the whole it works surprisingly good, I've changed the visuals so it looks completely like a mac (I've got a bad cas of mac-envy). My computer now starts under three minutes, prior to the switch it took over 15 minutes (If I had re-installed windows I guess it would have gone faster to). One problem arose today, Gimp (the free photo manipulator stopped working after a update of the system) has stopped working. I hope to a get it working later today really need it today, that is one of the drawbacks (some would probably say advantages of unix) is that you have to be prepared to search solutions on the web.

7 comments:

  1. mac is sexy linux

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to prefer my operating systems not to out sex me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. which to be frank leaves few alternatives

    ReplyDelete
  4. You line work is so confident and strong. Love how it works with the color, nice pallete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:29 AM

    Grym blogg!

    /Mattias

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can feel more wacky wordaging coming on.....

    ReplyDelete