Coco and locos European trip #1

My bloggin feels stale, but I don't have time to draw as much as I want. Statistics are mediocre (remember what Mark Twain said about it?) What this blog needs are some good travel sketches, but I can't leave now, I have no money and work takes all my time. Cocos behavior though is excellent And Cocos friend Loco, I'll send them on an European trip, visiting all the landmarks. Here I'm given them instructions for their trip, the will go by motor cycles. I'm sure they will behave. Tomorrow I'm expecting to get the first batch of first class travel sketches, stay tuned. And if you want to catch up on the story so far: 1 2 3 4 5 6

4 comments:

  1. Really great work.
    Keep on doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! I'm sure Coco won't let you down! (Nice landmark!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D Can't wait to read all about Coco and Loco's adventures in Europe. I'm sure they've learned to be responsible by now. You're not sending them anywhere by ship are you? Oh dear ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No they go by moped, and I've just gotten the first batch, they really are nice boys.

    ReplyDelete