4x6-art

I got a mail from a gentleman a couple of days ago with the beautiful name adolphson who collects drawing from artist in the format 4 by 6 inches, I got a piece of paper in the post and now I'm sending it back so he can collect it on his site 4x6-art.com. Think to be in the same collection as Will Eisner! By the way I got contacted through my shop by a individual who wanted to buy some art, there was somethings that I found strange with the name and country and after some research I found out that it was a fraud, if any one of you are in doubt when coming to questions like this check this site : artquest.com And a big thanks to the scammer, you made me a little bit more paranoid

4 comments:

  1. This is another wonderful drawing. I always love stopping by yur blog. It never fails to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:18 PM

    Love the piggy bulls... great postie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!

    All your drawings ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Casey, Ariel and Scott

    ReplyDelete