The noble Art of blogging

First I get an idea I write it down and nail it to a tree In the evening a thought farmer harvest my ideas The Idea is then conceptualized by my Creative Executive Group in a all night meeting In the morning the concept is brought to one of my creative Directors He holds an audition. There's always plenty of actors milling around just outside of my blog-studio At the art department they work hard designing the suits and decor.. Early afternoon the suits and decor is in place and the actor can start their work. I used to use live animals but I had some union problems and had to use actors instead With the aid of state of the art Camera Obscura techniques, the drawing is produced I come in and give the masters touch to the piece of art It is then delivered to the computing department where it is lovingly scanned My resident poet then writes the text for the art And everything is delivered to a computer not far from you

14 comments:

  1. So THAT'S how you come up with this amazing work. Quite simple really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...that's how I do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ? No Edits ?
    :)
    I particularly like the idea of the thought farmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Du är ett geni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all, yes I gather many use this method it's described in fuller detail in Blogging for the faint of heart.(random House 2004) ;)
    tack Mamma, du skräder inte orden precis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hon är partisk, lita inte på henne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally use a group of Marketing Trolls to stamp all over the best ideas and just concentrate on the generic crap. Oh, sorry! Just taking out a bad day on everyone! Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! So that's how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant and whimsical... I love that you made the art department guy all hairy and rough. Right on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:58 PM

    jag håller med mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mattias!

    Many time :o)

    in the post below you draw from IKEA?

    My cousin is graphic designer of ikea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks again, Mauricio he works in Uppsala right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:23 PM

    wonderful and enlightening story

    do you tend to hire 2 actors to play the elephant or just 1 actor on hands and feet?

    ReplyDelete
  14. well I just wish i had such an efficient crew working for me :)

    ReplyDelete