the Blog Empire, part eight

The art of marketingI'm getting help from my mother with my blog empire dreams. According to my mother driving an Empire franchise can not be built only on brute force, when doing for a long haul you have to drive a successful marketing campaign. You have to make them want to join the Empire, instead of forcing it upon them. I start with a traditional ad campaign, focusing on high profile sites, here's Time square New York I get celebrities to endorse my blog empire on talk shows around the globe. Via viral marketing (focusing on high profile pundits) I heighten the brand awareness of my blog empire. In a last step I mingle with the trendiest of the trendiest in Stockholm (the most trend aware city in the world). But I do not mention how to join my empire, I still mean to use my army for this.

4 comments:

  1. he, he. it´s so funny. your mother is wise

    ReplyDelete
  2. We expect hilarity and you don't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pear logo

    ReplyDelete
  4. why just an apple, my grandfather used to have an apricot computer

    ReplyDelete