the Blog Empire, part seven

Boot campHaving successfully managed to get the Chippendales respect I now started training them, I found that they loved marching (they have a tendency to Pace though). I have the Diploma and I have an Army, but I was filled with second thoughts. I'm not a violent man and the thought of acquiring an Empire through the use of brute force repelled me to some extent. Was I to weak for empire building after all? I decided to turn to one of the experts of the field.. my mother. My mother has started up (and hold on to) a long line of empires during her life time, she's retired now and works her empire via Proxy.
My mother came over and checked out my Army, she found them to be in excellent shape..
TO BE CONTINUED

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7sFZQiEHJ4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I will have to go and wash my eyes with soap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious and entertaining yet again! Well done! I eagerly await the completion of this story.

    ReplyDelete