the Blog Empire, part two

Failed efforts In order to boost hits, I've tried different themes on my blog. My efforts in Fashion blogging failed to reach a large audience, my ideas in fashion are to much ahead of our time. My celebrity blog was also a failure as my knowledge of who's famous is not really up to par. (I was getting tired of the taste of cardboard martinis anyway) My food blog, "Chaos Cooking" was a failure rivaled only Titanic's first travel. To be frank I'm still trying to tidy up the mess in our kitchen. TO BE CONTINUED....

8 comments:

  1. Men igår lyckades du med maten. Och den här serien är toppen!
    mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. To guarantee hits, use the word "sex" in all blog postings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purse. So fetch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:16 PM

    Talk about Chaos cooking. This weekend we made Pancake Mountains. I'm completely out of Lingonsylt lava now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your work through the web site skineart. You are a wonderful breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Följer det hela med spänning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Давно смотрю ваш блог - прекрасно и здорово!
    I see your blog fnd want to say : beautiful!)))
    welcjm to me http://myintrs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll give sex a try (perhaps)

    ReplyDelete