Post opening gloom

One problem with having an exhibition is being surrounded by your own material for a prolonged period the thought to produce yet more material is not very tempting (the thought being this sure must be enough for one lifetime). Luckily I have some stray sketches to post until (if) the urge to create comes back to me. So here's some random pirates:Captain Knit Captain Ant CEO Blood Dessert. And a big thanks to all you who spent some time at our show in Sigtuna this weekend, it's open two additional weekends.

6 comments:

  1. The good news is the urge always comes back :-)

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found your blog, its AWESOME!!
    very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny, I like your pirates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:42 PM

    Many congratulations - it looks like an amazing show and I only wish I could have been there.

    Thanks for the pirate pictures - you're too creative and your sense of humour too quirky to stop you for long, but you do deserve a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:16 PM

    Excellent:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good art, really nice pianting, i like it

    ReplyDelete