Some thank's a hat and some bikers

I just wanted to thanks for all the nice feedback I've got after the posts at drawn, Growbrain, Danny Gregor, Kasa, smidigt amongst many more, and a special thank to Camilla who I studied art with, here blog is so persona. I'll post some random stuff, first a improved hat for Architects, (I have studied Architecture for two years, and have the s great respect for them), it's a shame you can't spot them though in a crowd. Of course the budgie is the bird of choice for architects And this an real oldie, for the biker without driving license

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:46 PM

    I'm very glad to see you on Drawn! I really enjoy your drawings - very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, i like a lot your stuff! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice banner there.

    You know, I should give
    my old watercolors a second
    chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://archidose.blogspot.com/

    this cheered me up, to be noticed by Architects, those semiGOds

    ReplyDelete