Blurry photos

Back from the shop, unfortunately I didn't get any good pics of the show had to concentrate on other things, the shop was full of kid's. Most was there for the story time, but I met some nice people among them where an internet friend, MyraPyra and her man (not sure of their legal status). And as for sales? well I won't be quitting my day time job soon ;o), maybe the market is feed up with my work since the last show, well the stuff will be in the shop for three more weeks. The shop is a little oasis for parents and kid's. Thanks Frida and Mia. A blurry Artist Frida, one of the shop owners Viggo, Stella Rosa and Fredrik My brother in law and his two kids, Stella and Viggo, (twins). have I mentioned that I'm a twin to?, the girl in the pointed hat with the red hair is one of my daughters Rosa. Stella and Viggo And mysterius woman, Viggo looks thought full Olivia My other daughter, in real life she's not that blurry Next time I'll fix someone who takes photos, somone with a steady hand ;)

10 comments:

  1. looks great blurry but great man hope u get more n more of those galleries to show ur art, the dragons made me a happier human dude ...totally one of ur best posts

    cheers man

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so nice! If I were rich I would buy them all! (Well not the kids, my own 3 are enough)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:45 PM

    great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, well next time I'll try Stockholm, our capital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the show! I like the blurry photos -- you get a sense of the lighting and atmosphere (there's nothing worse than those glaring flash photos, imho). I showed your dragon pictures for this show to my eight-year-old daughter Lily. She giggled as I scrolled from one to another, obviously quite entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they all sell, but looks like you all had fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Felicity we had fun, and the place was crammed, with babies and prams. Didn't get to take snaps of this though.
    Yes agree Anthony, can't stand flash photos either), the weather was plain awful it rained all day and very dark.
    Glad your daughter liked the dragons, my daughter likes them as well, (but they are more impressed by manga comics)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looked like it was great. Next time ask each parent to by an illustration or they stay outside, in the cold, without a glogg to warm them up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, I new it Stef, your drawing is only a front, you work with marketing;O)

    ReplyDelete