The future, progression

Managed to continue the new Illustration, it's supposed to be in color in the end. It has already impossible to scan it in one go, so next scan I'll have to do two scans. And thanks all for answering my poll, and as I can figure there is a demand for city's, they are quite demanding so we'll see. New Poll, sorry, my mind was blank, if you got any suggestions for polls or other things please tell me. My blog is turning into a slum area, with all the links and all statistics and all, some day I'll probably have to learn to write Html code, (the horror).

12 comments:

  1. It's coming along nicely. How do you know there has been no vote rigging...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, could people be so beastly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like so much your cities! very very cool and so loaded, so barrocs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:25 AM

    un dibujo extrarodinario, mágico.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming drawing! Very cool. I'm glad I stumbled across your blog :)

    I hate having to scan things in two peices too... trying to get them to line up again is always a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I VOTED FOR COCO!!!! TWICEEEE!!! IM SUCH A CHEATER .... i know

    ur blog is becomin more n more a leisure center:P

    beautiful illustration mattias, esta muy bonito

    cheers:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh lovely how do you have the patience to draw such intricate stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks, we'll se more of Coco, I promise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your detail is AMAZING, Mattias :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:26 PM

    you're work is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete