drawing while talking

this is a fishing boat I made this morning, I sat at a park bench almost in the shadow. A middle aged couple came and sat beside me and as a funny coincidence they where Swedish (not many tourist in Kavala, mostly Bulgarians, Romanians and Germans) . They where surprised that I could draw and talk at the same time, hey I can dance the cha-cha and draw at the same time! Made this one yesterday at the beach, it was a Sunday and the Greek and I have a little different view on personal space (we northerners are used to have quite a lot and only in extreme cases do we choose to sit close to strangers). I do not see the Greeks as pigs it's just that it's easier to draw a lot of pigs than a lot of dogs, I guess I look more like a pig than a dog.

10 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know I nominated your blog for a fabulous blog award. You can check it out at my blog http://chilliesandchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the choice of pigs is interesting.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would they like to be dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the little washing lines in your drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:27 AM

    The yellow mosleskine is wonderful isn't it?
    ciao,
    I love your "hand".

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there -
    the beach drawing made me LOL!!!

    your work is a treat, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there, good job as usual, I always enjoy a visit to your blog,
    CHEERS!
    lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers from Greece and congrats for your work :D Well, you are absolutely true, when we greeks are at the beach things are really crowded! This bothers us the same but we can't help it. Greek mentality, after all :P
    Have a nice stay in Greece. Next time try to visit the South of the country. I think you will also like it .
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes maybe next time

    Efcharisto

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, as each line you draw!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete