Really useful Tattoos

Instead of doing the run of the mill kind of tattoo (i.e murky symbolism from the rubbish heaps of spent religions) we at Sigtuna Ink specialize in really useful tattoos. The just in Time Watch Guaranteed always to give you that extra minute you always need Never loose socks Always where you last left them the Never stain range of underwear Never leave home undressed again! Our Sex appeal package Always dry swim wear Lonely hearts ad Let the world know, your inner secrets Eye wear gives you the intellectual look without the hassle of real glasses and remember at Sigtuna Ink Each cut is the deepest.

11 comments:

  1. Better use 'foolproof' ink! Great sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better use 'foolproof' ink! Great sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, my computer is not foolproof yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the never lose socks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some of that Valentino hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we all need a little Valentino hair I guess
    thanks all and an extra thanks to Felicity for the added Comment rate 3 in one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you do a car key on the index finger?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent, really gave me a good and welcome laugh :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my parents' signatures on my buttocks together with my date of manufacture

    ReplyDelete
  10. good idea Elizt
    thanks Darragh
    I'm praying I will not to have to see it in person Ellis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:22 PM

    I've never been laughing for a long time, so thank you for this sophisticated ideas and unsophisticated sketches. I think I'll use the Time Watch. I don't know about you but i find the moustache very sexy, and not to mention the abdominal muscles. I didn't understand the Lonely hearts, but I'm sure it's clever. For conclusion, Sigtuna Ink are really specializing in useful and original tattoos.

    ReplyDelete