It even smells good!

There's still a chance to get a special doodled version of my book (order before the 1 June, or it works to order on the 1 June as well, I'm at the publisher then). Thanks all for the great feedback I've got here's some of the comments I've got, (and some pages from the book). If you want a pristine version of the book it's of course possible to order it after the first.
Got my copy of the book today. It's fantastic. The artwork looks 100 times better on the printed page than the computer screen. One more thing I love about the book is the SMELL! It smells amazing!
I'm from Portugal and i received your book yesterday. I've been in love with your drawings for some time, they inspired me to re-start doodling and drawing. You are a true inspiration!
Thank you for sharing your art!
I have got your book. It is very nice ♥ Thank you for your lovely handwriting!
bought this book at SPX, it's wonderful! I think your pictures are even better in print than on the screen. loved the extra bits, like the interview and the inserted comments.
The world $48 (prices include shipping). 160 pages in English.



Svenska kunder 265 kr skicka ett mail till:
order@sanatorium.se

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:46 AM

    I love you and I love the work, but I have to say I hate the smell...

    Other than that I enjoy every bit of the book, including the doodle of course. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I second that! it soon wears of though!

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine yesterday here in exotic Portugal. Thanks for the doodle and thanks for the inspiration. Keep drawing. (like the smell)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Norwegian, but will write this in English so people won't be confused:):

    I just bough your Moleskine cover-art weekly diary from Amazon, and it was truly amazing. I even have your drawings taped on my wall and on my mac-dashboard:) In other words; I love your drawings:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. robolee5:47 PM

    Aw man, I want a doodle version but I have no monies. :0

    I guess I will just have to buy a regular version when I do have the money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eu nunca me canso d olhar seus desenhos, eu os amo... tenho curiosidade de saber se vc desenha diretamente com acaneta bico de pena ou faz um rascunho com lápis primeiro?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog through Drawn. Your work is fantastic and I look forward to more post in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:14 PM

    Ha! Glad you liked my smell comment. I'm a sucker for the smell of a freshly printed book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:29 AM

    I received your book today. I can't tell you how much I love it. The drawings are truely inspiring. I love the paper, the binding, the cover... Your publisher did a great job. I hope there will be a volume 2 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha yes you're comment was right up my alley.
    I hope to make a second part too, but maybe not to soon (it depends on sales)

    ReplyDelete
  11. And robolee of course I will sign an odd copy even after the deadlines out (it might slow shipping a bit though)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got my book today in the mail!!! YehoooooooooooOOOOO... its beautiful! The printing is very nice.. binding is superb.. and and and it smells GOOD :) A most treasured book it will be.

    thanks for the fishy doodle :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Mattias,

    I got the book yesterday. Thanks for the doodle. It's enough to put a smile the whole day! I love every single page of your book! :)

    Keep sketching and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mattias,
    I have received a copy of your book last week! Fantastic fantastic fantastic!
    your illustrations are so inspiring and I love your humour.
    The doodle happened to be a piglet on my copy, and that is my chinese horoscope! what a wonderful coincidence!

    ReplyDelete