Me myself and I

Our Cat had an awful accident two weeks ago, losing what was left of his tail, if he will make it or not is still pending, he can't yet do his litter. Did this rather non positive page in my moleskine while waiting for my turn at the vets. I'll return to the story of our Cat, hopefully with a happy ending.. Made some progress on my not named new Illustration, more dinosaurs but also a frog! Been tagged by Fernanda Guedes in the Christmas song game I have to list 5 of my favorite Christmas songs and then tag 5 others to do the same, the song list have to wait until tomorrow as for the tagging. The Tagging is done! 4 of my work/prior work connections and one blogger, all from Gothenburg, let's keep it Swedish 1. Bob Nimbe 2. Gokkan 3. Empa 4. Martin 5 Jacob Steel And my songs...have to think 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:19 AM

    Hope your cat has only used one of his nine lives.
    Even your non positive drawings are still funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live close to quite heavily trafficked roads and has a tram line close, so I think he's passed his nine life's already. But we hope for the best... thanks Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mattias.
    Not , the bullfight is not part of brazilian culture.
    abraços.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:23 PM

    sorry to hear about the cat! Hope he's OK
    LOVE your drawings. I've just launched www.reallyaccessiblememory.com which you might find interesting. I'll link to your if you'll link to me as they say!! Any feedback or ideas would be welcome! And you can enjoy a rant!
    I've put a link through to your site, and it'd be great if you put a link back to mine.

    Have a good Xmas
    Rowland
    PS am considering dedicating a page or two to Archie, my Bengal, after reading about your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to know about your cat.... hope you have a positive illo very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year!!!!! See you in 2007!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each time I come here, there's a new illustration. that is very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm as surprised Kasta! thanks all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm so sorry about your cat! It pains me just to think about his pain. Tarzan has a broken tail, too. I don't know how it happened -- he came with it when I adopted him. He really doesn't like me to touch his tail. It must have been really traumatic. You must feel really bad right now. I have to take Tarzan to the vet for shots. Neither on of us is looking forward to it. I wish you both strength, hope and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck to ur cat man , hope he gets better

    i specially loved dancing with wolves, i only wished the movie was more like that


    cheers and happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your support, he is a very nice cat and have become very popular at the hospital..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mattias,
    I like your non positive drawings very much!
    Another question: Do you make tracings in complex illustrations? How can you keep this incredible spontaneity in your drawings?? Admiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ivo: thanks,mostly I don't trace, if I do, just some thin pencil lines for the direction, but mostly not, this latest is a no tracer, the drawings tend to sprawl a little.

    ReplyDelete