Print your food

Introducing the new Foodjet 3000, a paradigm shift in how we look at food production. With our unique food ink and our patented paper (I cant believe it's paper technology) made out of corn and soybean starch delicious food i just a mouse click away... Choose amongst a long range of delicious food inks "Cook" your food with our revolutionizing software, FoodShop. State of the art WYSIWYE, what you see is what you eat, technology."Cook" a gourmet meal in mere minutes. No more heavy picnic or lunch baskets, a full meal fits neatly in your portfolio. Bake a cake and send it to you mother Or try our snack version, perfect for your mobile device For more printable solutions check out our line of clothing .

13 comments:

  1. great idea, wonderful drawing. especially together with the clothings…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I prefer my pata negra in 3D!! xD

    Crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So hilarious!

    I've written about you on my blog. Really love your illustrations!

    http://www.delanceynotebook.blogspot.com/

    Much Love,
    Delancey Girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me so hungry I could eat a whole book of food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! and funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all
    and be careful of over eating! especially when you're close to a library, not all books make good eating

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable. You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, ha. That beats the Star Trek food replicator hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohmygod. This is too fabulous for words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that concept!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're really also an industrial designer!

    ReplyDelete