Skinny and Obese, some robots

Obese robot

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:28 PM

    I like the way the er, horizontally challenged robot has tiny feet, a little tap at the front and an exhaust pipe at the back :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your characters always look like they're going to walk right off the page. Everything's so animated and fluid and effortless. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your robots are charming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:23 PM

    Ha. I love these robots. They're perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he needs to lay off the nuts (and bolts) ha, ha great illo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your characters are soooo unique!!
    I will love to see them animated!!
    Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! Who said robots can't watch their weight?! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:49 PM

    these are wonderful, mathias! you have such an expressive line in your work! ")

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so real! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic - I love the creativity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:48 PM

    Great work . . . I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great lines!Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. splendid, so creative.It reminds me, the work of Tim Burton

    ReplyDelete
  14. your drawings are marvellous!!

    ReplyDelete