Mending an exploding tire

They joy of biking can sometime be hindered by an exploding tire To make a new tire I take a stroll in our rubber plantation Making a spiral cut makes the rubber juice drip into the combined hat/tiremold Pygmy Elephants hate when you take rubber from the trees, beware they are surprisingly nimble Remember to hold a firm grip on the hat (the chase is part of the plan) because a tired pygmy elephant is an excellent pumping device, and the little run has dried the rubber enough as to venture a pumping of the new tire. And remember to be kind to the elephant afterwards...

9 comments:

  1. :-D SUPERB!
    Wow! This is a very funny story :))))
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful story, now I understand why i could never repair my bike ... I'll go out in search of a pink elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful story! Effortlessly imaginative and well-executed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instämmer med allt ovan! Du är ett geni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once experienced that. But fortunately I survive such accident.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now use solid steel tyres and have far fewer punctures. Pygmy elephants are unfortunately banned on London roads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! very magical works! I'm impressed about the simplicity and poetry of your images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on DA and am so excited I found your blog - your work is so incredible and inspiring! ^_^

    ReplyDelete