In search for the non fat yogurt

I read of the fabled non-fat yogurt in a magazine and my lust for explorations woke again. This would be my most dangerous expedition yet, prior I'd only done arctic explorations, to reach the non fat yogurt i would have to pass three different climate zones and a Terra ignonito as well As every good explorer knows planning is of utmost importance in a venture of this scale. Saying goodbye is always hard, even harder when the exploring is dangerous at the start of the expedition, I'm taken by the seriousness of the moment...will I survive? My body is not used to the shear shock of the hotness and humidity of the first part of the trip. The natives seem to handle it better though At least theres plenty of food to eat and delicious Camping the first night me and my foldable dogs are in high spirit everything is going according to plans The second etapp goes through the desert Soon both me and my foldable dogs are feeling the lack of water The foldable dogs not being able to pull my wagon I'm left to manage on my own, I'm starting to think we will never make it. Luckily we find an oasis, the terra icognito is not as dangerous as i thought I take some time to make some small anthropology studies to study the natives. They seem to collect shiny cans of metal. The same night me and my dogs tries some of the cans, we find what's in them quite tasty The morning after finds me in a pitiful condition, is it swamp fever? To make matters worse, the food has disappeared And somehow my dogs have been rendered un-foldable over the night, another symptom of swamp fever? Together with the most flexible dog I enter the last stage of the expedition, we're entering the arctic region at last our goal is close At last I stand in front of the shrine of non fattening dairy products The yogurt almost blinds me with it's non fatty perfection The trip back was not very eventful, and the yogurt now is part of my growing collection.

18 comments:

  1. :D Really funny! I love your drawings, keep the good work coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! The contents of the refrigerator at the end... how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:55 AM

    Absolut underbart. ohh ahh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:45 PM

    Wow.. i never thought an expedition to the super market could be THIS exciting! (Nice underwear too)

    You did great. I once read somewhere that the nordic people live longer because they eat lots of yogurt. Cool hm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant! Y-fronts AND high heels! (Do you call that builder's bottom in Sweden too?) And what a magnificent dressing gown you have!

    I wonder if this is how the majority of men feel about shopping? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Felicity don't think we have a name for it, but it's very funny.
    My own feeling for shopping (clothes) is something like this but not with the euphoria after

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:46 PM

    That was really funny and very well drawn. You are a truly great artist. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:25 PM

    VOs idées et dessins sont extraordinaires bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:36 PM

    vad kan jag säja? ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ahahahahahahahah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:12 PM

    hahahh! vilken härligt rolig läsning och fröjd för ögat, din expedition för att hitta yoghurten! hilarious! dom där kalsongerna gick inte av för hackor, eller högklackade bootsen. eller dina vikbara hundar. snyggt dom drack vatten! och hela storyn var ju bara för bra.

    din humor och egen "syn" på saker och ting är det som gör allt så underhållande. man undrar vilka fler storys du kommer att dela med dig av.

    just ja, roligt oxå att yoghurtkylen var inpluggad i något uttag, fast du åkte skidor dit. :)

    och snyggt fordon! ja, man kan kommentera alla detaljer, men tror mitt inlägg är långt nog...

    du är super!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precis lagom långt Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's quite interesting to read this in reverse order as i scroll down the screen

    ReplyDelete
  13. HA ! HA !! That's a lot of work for yogurt!! Your story makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reading in reverse Ellis, is this possible.
    Thanks Alina

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's hard to read this one at a public place and try not to laugh too loud. It's a good thing I read it at a coffee shop and not at work...

    ReplyDelete