Introducing the Double sided Y-front

A scientific breakthrough rival only that of the transistor, introducing the double sided Y-front Increase sensuality with a hefty 100% Developed in our underground labs during the last twenty years Be warned though It's frank sensuality can over power woman Each pair come with a pair of patented slow revealing goggles to prevent attacks of fainting Unique design looks equally god under as over the clothes We even have a line for animals No more hesitation when you put them on, remember you can't go wrong As worn by the crowned heads of Europe Or read the original spread

14 comments:

  1. And now, for the double sided bra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me one :o)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop laughing! :D

    Wonderful post, wonderful blog Mattias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Neat pieces~

    I really dig your conceptual pens -- they're very groovy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groovy grundies, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super super awesome :) loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hysterical -- and congratulations on being included in Danny Gregory's upcoming book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I figured out which other great illustrator you remind me of - Quentin Blake!

    http://www.quentinblake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I've come over all funny, I'm going to put the kettle on and have a sit down!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny... you could make millions.
    Actually, I'd like to see the girls wearing those :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just bought an Y underwear.
    Now I feel like a new person!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks all, I've been using a prototype for the last couple of years, I thanks them for all my successes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HE! HE!! THe puppy version ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous8:46 AM

    Wow! Is this why superheroes wear capes? To stop people from fainting when they catch a glimpse of the sheer stunningness of their double sided Y-fronts?

    ReplyDelete