Quiz answers

Thanks all who answered my little quiz a week ago, I got ten correct answers (you should have gotten mail, if not contact me) ten happy comets will be coming your way soon, and now the correct answers: This species is called the Piggles, noteworthy for it's ability to oink and fly at the same time Coco's friend is called Loco, read about their European odyssey here: The Finnish tango mends a broken heart like no other music, Coco in Love The legendary Pygmy Elephant helped Hannibal conquer the Alps No commercial Airline brings you to holy place like Templar Air My Father was born on Stora Kornö, on the west coast of Sweden. Nowadays it's only inhabited summertimes Nothing really beats the combination of pickled herring and a rich brown gravy And it was the mighty Neo Classico who fought Moderno

7 comments:

  1. I'm honored to win a comet !
    merci, lapin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:29 PM

    Bravo Lapin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice posting, thank you.
    have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I am better informed, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all winners!!!

    Thank you, Mattias, for having such an interesting contest with a wonderful prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! just amazing!
    I love your drawings!
    especially with washes of color!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad I did not play, I would have selected Lindigo for your father's birth place...

    ReplyDelete