Ali doesn't live here anymore

Strolled up to the old town and came up on this stout fellow as it happens it's Muhammad Ali, who where born in Kavalla of Albanian origin he came to be Vali of Egypt (there's a rags to riches story for you) Drawing car is not on of my specialties (I worked with car games for 5 years but failed to get interested by them) but as I here I thought I must start draw things I'm not so good at drawing. Taking some time of I went bathing at the local beach while listening th a group of aspiring rappers (or wannabe juvenile delinquents) I made this design for a laptop at the same time. I have a rather hard time finding something useful to do at the evenings, I fail to meet any of the other inhabitants of the house (I might have e and remember, don't mess with the green pigs

4 comments:

  1. You draw great cars, mattias.
    Looking good around here - your drawing arm muscles must be bulging. Have a great time in Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jag tycker din bilteckning är urtjusig älskling

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:17 AM

    I love the green piggies!

    ReplyDelete