Flight entertainment

One of the advantages of keeping a sketchbook is that no time is dead time, yesterday I went by airoplane from Stockholm to Kavalla over München, the trip took all-in-all 12 hours. This gave me ample time to draw, though my fountain pen started acting strange while in air. I've tried to put some of my thought back into the drawing, if you care to read the comments you might (or not) get a clearer picture of the thoughts that crosses my mind while drawing This is the first thing I saw this morning when looking out from my room, the Swedish house in Kavalla is beautiful (mor pictures to follow) everything breathes culture (how did I get here?) on a side not have you noticed when the airplane brakes you can see the planes intestines? rather unsettling. Now I will go where only mad dogs and Englishmen goes....

8 comments:

  1. Great sketches and some interesting thoughts! Love the planes intestines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites in a while. I love them explaining their placement. Quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sketches (pigbirds?)- and the commentary in them. :-) What are you coloring with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. usch, det där med vingen känner jag igen... ser alltid ut som om någon del hänger lite löst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. disconcerting wing gubbins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:50 AM

    The one with birds and animals in trees made me smile for no particular reason. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:15 PM

    This is so cool ! Of course, you can't travel without a whole bunch of deers and weird animals thinking deep er... thoughts. It takes the mind away from the plane's intestines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, my mistake... I thought the house photo was the beginning of your journey. It's clear you've been inspired indeed! Not that it takes a journey to get your imagination rolling. Sorry I've been so out of touch.

    ReplyDelete